Working in a joint operation over the last 5 months, the Sheriff’s Office, Marshall County Department of Human Resources and Marshall County Child Advocacy Center worked together on several sex and abuse related cases.
“The investigations resulted in arrests throughout the county,” assistant chief deputy Steve Guthrie said. “On Thursday, May 30, Marshall County investigators picked up the following subjects. They were booked into the Marshall County Jail without incident.”
- Rocky G. Satterly, 64, of 2225 Solitude Road, Albertville, charged with possession of obscene matter. Bond set at $15,000.
- Damon Sean Bellis, 52, of 3280 Simpson Point Road, Grant, charged with possession of child pornography, bond set at $150,000.
- Alvie Arthur Gwathney, 77, of 2038 Old Oneonta Road, Horton, charged with sexual abuse 1st, bond set at $200,000.
- Guillermo Antonio Coronado Feliciano, 24, of 510 Rose Road, Albertville, charged with rape 2nd degree, bond set at $30,000.
- Matthew James Donnelly, 34, of 1536 South Main Street, Boaz, charged with assault 3rd, bond set at $6,000.