The Marshall County Christmas Coalition will accept applications for Christmas help for children, Tuesday thru Friday, Sept. 3 thru 6.
Marshall County Christmas Coalition WILL NOT have late distribution this year, so please make plans to sign up at this time, according to Jennifer Palmer of the Coalition.
Full details are available on the website www.christmascoalition.org. You may apply at the following locations:
Guntersville Rec Center 9 a.m. until 2 p.m.
Albertville First United Methodist Church, 9 a.m. until 2 p.m.
Arab Rec Center, 9 a.m. until 2 p.m.
Boaz Rec Center, 9 a.m. until 2:00 p.m.
Evening Sign-up will be Tuesday and Thursday of that week from 2 p.m. until 5:30 p.m. at each location.
Information applicants must bring include:
- Name, photo identification, address, phone number, alternate phone number, and proof of Marshall County residency (copy of electric bill, water bill, bank statement) IN THE NAME OF THE APPLICANT, who must be a parent or legal guardian. Name of school, clothing sizes, shoe size, and a few reasonable non-clothing gift requests for each child.
- School name, school phone number, and student ID number for children being home schooled.
- A list of EVERY person who lives in your household.
- If you are not the parent but are the legal guardian, you must bring proof of guardianship or custody documents.
- Proof of ONE the following (IN THE NAME OF THE APPLICANT):
- Copy of 2018 Tax Return
- SSI Letter current)- if another adult living in the household is working, we must also have their proof of income
- Current Legal Paycheck Stub- everyone that is working in the household
- July and August Bank Statements
You must speak English or bring your own interpreter. Your application will not be accepted unless you have all the requested information.
Volunteers will be available to assist you in the completion of the application. You will be notified in November if your family is eligible to receive assistance. For additional information, please visit the website at www.christmascoalition.org or call the Marshall County Christmas Coalition Office at 256-582-9998.