Tickets are on sale at several local outlets for the HydroFest boat races that will be held June 28-30.
The weekend of racing opens Friday, June 28, with testing and qualifying. Competitive racing will take place on Saturday and Sunday, June 29-30. A free kids’ zone with waterslides, static displays and food vendors will be part of the venue
Tickets for Guntersville Lake Hydrofest are available now and can be purchased at one of these local outlets:
- Albertville Chamber of Commerce — 316 Sand Mountain Dr. Albertville, AL 35950
- Marshall County Convention and Visitors Bureau — 200 Gunter Ave, Guntersville, AL 35976
- Arab Chamber of Commerce — 1157 N Main St, Arab, AL 35016
- Boaz Area Chamber of Commerce — 100 Bartlett Ave, Boaz, AL 35957
- Mosley Monogram — 444 Gunter Ave, Guntersville, AL 35976
- Sand Mountain Toyota — 9167 US-431, Albertville, AL 35950
- Santa Fe — 7349 US-431, Albertville, AL 35950
- Bakers on Main — 336 Gunter Ave, Guntersville, AL 35976
Tickets can also be purchased online at www.guntersvillelakehydrofest.com. Ticket prices for the Guntersville Lake Hydrofest are as follows:
- Adult general admission: $20 per weekend pass
- Children, ages 6-12 general admission: $10 per weekend pass (children age 5 and under will be free)
- Adult Ultimate Weekend Pass: $40 per weekend pass
- Children, ages 6-12 Ultimate Weekend Pass: $30 per weekend pass
The Ultimate weekend pass includes admission into the event, free transportation to see the boats as long as there is a seat on the bus at any time throughout the three days of racing, a commemorative event program, and a fan pack with HydroFest merchandise.
In partnership with the City of Guntersville, HydroFest will include two evening concerts this year. On Friday, Grammy-Award winning artist Zach Williams will perform, and Saturday night’s concert will be a 70’s reunion when two bands from the era, Orleans and Firefall, take the stage. Concerts are included in the admission price and will be located inside the event venue on Sunset Drive.