These Guntersville streets have either been paved or will be soon, according to Guntersville mayor Leigh Dollar.
The total list comes to approximately 9 miles.
“We’ve paid $887,000 so far with more to go,” Dollar said.
The streets are:
- May Street from Blount to Homer Clayton Drive
- Homer Clayton from May Street to Behavioral Healthcare
- Beard Street from Blount to Hackberry Street
- Hackberry Street
- Elm Street
- Mulberry Street
- Alley between Magnolia and Mulberry
- Venning Circle
- Rayburn – 1500 Block
- Heritage Drive
- Carlisle Avenue
- Worth Street
- Buck Island Road from Hwy. 431 to Gunter’s Landing Rd.
- Patterson Street (in the triangle)
- Dunlap Avenue
- Browns Valley Road
- Spring Creek Drive
- Lakeland Road
- Butler Lang Road
- Rainbow Circle
- Elizabeth Street
- Jarmon Road (a portion)
- Wyeth Drive – 431 to Bridge
- Rayburn – Block that runs into cemetery
- Debow Street
- O’Brig — Hwy. 69 to Brown Street
- Richardson Street